Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hangin' on...(by Kat)

If I just make it through the rest of this week I'll be happy.

3rd.
Day.
of.
Migraine.

Finally ate a bit for dinner.

Important meetings every day this week.
They're trying to take my funding.
They won't get it.
But still...

Christmas in two weeks?!
So much candy to be made!
Presents to be wrapped!
The sound of tape peeling off the dispenser is loud enough to make me die.

The cats are cuddly and friendly.
My room is dark and warm.
Tomorrow will be better.
If I don't die tonight.

I've made a new tag for this post.
Sheer outright whining.

I hope you have a glorious day.
I hope someone makes you smile and laugh.
I'm sorry that won't be me.
But if you find a nice person to make you smile, will you send them my way?
On tip-toes, in the dark?
I'll be under the covers.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, this did make me smile. You just have such an enjoyable writing style.

    I just learned on Jenny Stevning's blog that the word for one-word sentences is "monepic."

    ReplyDelete